General Board » leaving FL

• jeff

jeff pittsburgh

Bobby Lee, saw you a few years back at the Charleston Pour House, blew me away. have been trying to get to see you again for the past 7 or 8 years, do you ever leave the state of Florida? And GA doesn't count?

Bobby Lee, saw you a few years back at the Charleston Pour House, blew me away. have been trying to get to see you again for the past 7 or 8 years, do you ever leave the state of Florida? And GA doesn't count?

• Lester

Lester Orlando

Hey Jeff, BLR plays the Peach for at least the last 6 or 7 years that I can recall. Also, there's something called Sunshine Daydream in W. VA that he plays sometimes ... they probably have a facebook page. Both are within a few hours of Pittsburgh but would love to see him there too. Best to ya, Lester

Hey Jeff,

BLR plays the Peach for at least the last 6 or 7 years that I can recall. Also, there's something called Sunshine Daydream in W. VA that he plays sometimes ... they probably have a facebook page. Both are within a few hours of Pittsburgh but would love to see him there too. Best to ya, Lester

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post